HDFC Comany Profile:
HDFC (Housing Development Financial Corporation) Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 84,325 employees and has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector lender by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016. It was ranked 69th in 2016 BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands.
HDFC Bank Vacancies:
- Bank Clerk
- Corporate Dealer
- Branch Manager
- Financial Analyst
- IT Engineers
- Data Entry Staff
- Field Officers
- Customer Care Executives
- Loan Officer
Procedure to apply for HDFC Bank Recruitment:
- Candidates have to visit the official website i.e; www.hdfcbank.com
- On the home page select the “Career” option that is visible bottom of the page.
- Then click on the “Job Search and Registration” link.
- On the next page, candidates are required to opt for ‘start’ button and the page having various job titles will get open.
- You have to read the instructions carefully.
- After reading the instructions you have to click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Fill the HDFC Bank Online Application Form with correct and complete details.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and necessary documents (if required).
- At last click on the “Submit” option for final submission.
- Take a print out of filled application form for future reference.
Last date to apply: April 2018