AkzoNobel Company Profile:
Akzo Nobel N.V trading as AkzoNobel, is a Dutch multinational company which creates paints and performance coatings and produces specialty chemicals for both industry and consumers worldwide, headquartered in Amsterdam, the company has activities in more than 80 countries, and employs approximately 46,000 people. Sales in 2016 were EUR 14.2 billion.
- Sales Officer
- Key Account Officer
- Finance Manager
- Area Sale Manager
- Project Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Supply Planner
- Technical Executive
- Area Project Head
- Senior Scale officer
- Market development
- Store Manager
- Production Operator
Procedure to apply for Akzonobel Recruitment:
- Candidates have to visit the official website i.e; www.akzonobel.com
- Click on “Careers” option available at top menu bar.
- Under “Vacancies” head, search job openings, enter job location.
- Read complete details carefully.
- Then click on “Apply Now” link and log in with user name and password.
- Fill Akzonobel application form with correct and complete details.
- Upload necessary documents and photographs along with form & submit your form.
- Print hard copy of filled application form for future reference.
Last date to apply: January 2018